We Recommend CUCAS For BLCU Students --- Free Applications For 2014-15

Welcome to The BLCU Blog!


Hello all and welcome! The BLCU Blog has changed quite a bit since I first started it back in January 2010, shortly before I left to study Mandarin at the Beijing Language and Culture University or "BLCU" in Beijing, China, for a year-long course. The experience was great and I wanted to document and share my experiences at BLCU with everyone. This blog became the platform for doing so.

What will you find on this blog?

I hope that you will find a broad range of information here from my own experiences at BLCU during 2010. I do not have any pretences that this blog is the best source of information on BLCU to be found on the internet, but I do believe it offers a lot of helpful content. Ultimately that is for you, the reader, to determine for yourself. I hope you will agree.

Updates and improvements

As of June 2011, I have begun a new initiative to make The BLCU Blog as user-friendly as possible. I have taken down a lot of old content that I no longer believe comes up to the new standard of quality I am attempting to maintain on this blog. I am also in the process of rewriting a lot of old articles in a more accessible style so please bear with me. After doing a bit of research I am beginning to get a better idea of what makes blogs rank well in search engines such as Google and am starting to apply some of those basic principles here as well. I hope this effort culminates in an increase in traffic and online awareness of this blog in the coming months and years.

How can you help?

To help raise awareness of The BLCU Blog you can spread word of it to others who are also interested in or looking for information on BLCU. If you found an article helpful or just enjoyed reading it, you can click the Facebook "Like" and 'Tweet' buttons that I have placed at the bottom of articles to help generate attention in the online community. You can also share them on any other social media and networking sites you use. But the most important thing is to come back every now and again and see what's new!

One last thing...

Access blocked websites like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and more from BLCU and China with PureVPN!


If you enjoyed this post, you can subscribe to The BLCU Blog for free updates. You can also follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page. Feeling generous? Why not buy me a coffee through our donation button at the top of the blog? Thank you very much for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment